Milli Millu Ltd ("we" or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our site to submit information to us you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Milli Millu Ltd of 156 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TR, UK.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process data about you, including the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions that you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including (but not limited to) traffic data, location data, the resources that you access and other communication data.
2. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
3. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. All information provided by you to us and kept by us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.We will do our best to protect your personal data, but unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and we are not responsible for any breach of data security which is beyond our reasonable control. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in various ways, including:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device on which you access our site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (in the check-out process).
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information may, for the purposes set out in this policy, be disclosed to:
- Successors in title to our business;
- Third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may process your personal information on our behalf when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us; and
- government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in order to comply with the law or the requirements of a regulatory authority.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You can unsubscribe from further emails from Milli Millu Ltd by using the unsubscribe facility on any promotional e-mails that we send you, or by editing the contact preferences for your profile on our site. You can also unsubscribe from any post mailings by emailing us at email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.